How dental implants from your dentists in Santee, California can restore your smile
There are many reasons why you should consider dental implants to give you back your smile. The truth is, dental implants are the closest tooth replacement to having your natural teeth. They look and function just like natural teeth. Dr. Michael Tyler and Dr. Jared Gibbons in Santee, California offer dental implants to restore your smile.
These are just a few of the reasons why you should consider dental implants:
- They look completely natural; the dental implant crown is made of light-reflective materials that closely resemble natural tooth enamel.
- They are completely stable; dental implants are firmly embedded and surrounded by bone so you can be sure they will never move around.
- They are easy to maintain; you simply brush and floss dental implants just like natural teeth, making it easy to keep your smile healthy and beautiful.
- They become a permanent part of your smile; you never have to worry about tooth decay with dental implants, and they are also stain-resistant, so your new smile will look beautiful for years.
- They are the most successful surgical implant; according to the American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, dental implants boast a success rate of over 95 percent.
- Dental implants also help you conserve bone, and that’s important because more bone means you will have a firmer jawline, and more youthful facial contours and fullness.
Whether you are missing one tooth, several teeth, or even an entire arch of teeth, dental implants can give you the chewing ability you need, and the beautiful smile you want. They can also be used to support a denture, which is snapped in place over the implants.
You owe it to yourself and your smile to discover what dental implants can do for you. To find out more about dental implants, talk with the experts. Call Dr. Michael Tyler and Dr. Jared Gibbons in Santee, California at (619) 449-0050. Call today!